mozilla-nl-dev

[Mozilla-nl-dev] Mozilla Localization Project

From: subash murugan
Subject: [Mozilla-nl-dev] Mozilla Localization Project
Date: Sat, 31 May 2003 07:21:50 +0100 (BST)

sir,
         My name is subash ,i'm a computer science
student studyiing in India.I'm doing the Mozilla
Localization Project as my project work in my studies.
I'm in very initial stage so i need your help sir.
  My doubt is
         how to start this project?
         how can i get the source code of mozilla?

           I'm really thankful to you if i get your
help sir.
              Thankyou
                                yours truly,
                                   subash