muddleftpd-users

Re: [Muddleftpd-users] about auth modules, etc

From: Beau Kuiper
Subject: Re: [Muddleftpd-users] about auth modules, etc
Date: Wed, 23 Oct 2002 08:22:03 +0800

Huh, Watcha talking bout willis

They co-exist perfectly fine :)

Each group can use an external authentication module, they can be different,
because muddleftpd only has one of them loaded at a time. Muddleftpd will
automaticly switch between different modules.

Of course, that is the theory. If it isn't working, that is certainly a bug.

Beau Kuiper
address@hidden