muddleftpd-users

Re: [Muddleftpd-users] about auth modules, etc

From: Joerg Jaspert
Subject: Re: [Muddleftpd-users] about auth modules, etc
Date: Wed, 23 Oct 2002 22:36:42 +0200

Beau Kuiper <address@hidden> writes:

First: I havent used the authmodules yet. Until now its enough that
muddle reads my passwd stuff (running as root). :)

> Each group can use an external authentication module, they can be different,
> because muddleftpd only has one of them loaded at a time. Muddleftpd will
> automaticly switch between different modules.

Each group can only use one?
Hmm, featurewish: Every group can have as many authmodules as there are
available. With a preferred order. If first one fails (user doesnt
exist or it is not available right now) try the next. Only if all
fail -> byebye.

Feature-Wish for the Task-List?

--
begin  OjE-ist-scheisse.txt
bye, Joerg                 Encrypted Mail preferred!