[Myexperiment-discuss] Re: [MYGRID-MAN] Rosalind in service, phoebus str

From: Paul
Subject: [Myexperiment-discuss] Re: [MYGRID-MAN] Rosalind in service, phoebus struggles
Date: Mon, 16 Apr 2007 13:19:32 +0100

I don't mind. As long as someone is willing to help me out with where to put them in the future :)

Paul.

Stian Soiland wrote:

Rosalind has just checked in for service, she's fully installed with Fedora Core 6, and I'm currently installing Apache 2, MySQL 5, PHP 5 and such. Many thanks to Aidan for the installation.

I've restricted the log-ins in SSHd, again I remind you that rosalind is not to be used for various personally administered services (sorry, Paul! We'll have to formalise your soaplab installation at a later stage).

We will later start moving services over step by step in a controlled (and preferably documented) manner, but first up I guess is things like a wiki for myExperiment.

In related news, our phoebus ran out of disk space in the weekend, and that's what have caused a diversity of services to fail or behave weird. I'm working on restoring service level on phoebus now. Among other things, the wiki has lost it's password file, which I'm currently waiting to get restored from backup.

--
Stian Soiland, myGrid team
School of Computer Science