[Myexperiment-discuss] myexperiment meeting location tomorrow.

From: June Finch
Subject: [Myexperiment-discuss] myexperiment meeting location tomorrow.
Date: Wed, 18 Apr 2007 15:28:17 +0100

Hello,

As the Manchester based development team are on embedding in the MIB this week I'm intending to double up the myexp meeting with a visit to them. If anyone else in Manchester is intending to attend the meeting tomorrow please let me know first thing tomorrow morning as we'll need to arrange access to the building for you.

Thanks,

June.