RE: [Myexperiment-discuss] myExperiment "look and feel" aFlickrmockup(wo

From: Rob Procter
Subject: RE: [Myexperiment-discuss] myExperiment "look and feel" aFlickrmockup(workflow)
Date: Fri, 13 Apr 2007 12:32:21 +0100

Hi Antoon

Take a look at this talk
(http://www.ncess.ac.uk/events/ASW/ontologies/presentations/pete_edwards_ontologies_20070323.pdf)
 by the Aberdeen NCeSS node on marrying ontologies and folksonomies which was
presented at our recent ontologies ASW
(http://www.ncess.ac.uk/events/ASW/ontologies/).

We have an ontology research group within NCeSS which is looking at a number of
issues around ontology development, including collaborative approaches.

Best wishes,

Rob.

Professor Rob Procter
National Centre for e-Social Science