[Myexperiment-discuss] Re: [OWW-Discuss] around the world tour

From: John Cumbers
Subject: [Myexperiment-discuss] Re: [OWW-Discuss] around the world tour
Date: Tue, 03 Apr 2007 23:24:25 -0000

Hi Antoon,
I put up a demo of Frappr a while back,
http://openwetware.org/wiki/Cumbers:tests#Frappr_mappr_test
cheers,
John

On 4/2/07, Antoon Goderis <address@hidden> wrote:
I also liked the video. Just wanted to add a pointer to Frappr, which works based on Google maps and does something similar for you automatically. I've toyed around with Frappr for the myExperiment portal (http://myexperiment.org/about/ ), see http://www.frappr.com/mygridflowbase

Antoon
http://openwetware.org/wiki/User:AntoonGoderis