Re: [Myexperiment-discuss] Okay, can I get feedback on *this* one?

From: Matt Lee
Subject: Re: [Myexperiment-discuss] Okay, can I get feedback on *this* one?
Date: Fri, 27 Apr 2007 14:23:38 +0100

Paul wrote:
I'm not sure if anything has been suggested for design purposes, i.e. has there been a planning session for what the interface should contain and look like
   - colour schemes
   - sizes
   - frames
   - pictures
   - content etc.

If there is could I please have a look and provide some feedback from a user point of view.

Nothing yet, as this is still very much a prototype. We have a logo, attached. As for sizes and frames - my goal is to aim for a 1024x768 size as the target, but that's a CSS thing - I'm very keen that all functionality will work well with a text only browser, without JavaScript or even a mouse.

matt

PNG image