Re: [Myexperiment-discuss] Re: facebook-style communication for academic

From: Marco Roos
Subject: Re: [Myexperiment-discuss] Re: facebook-style communication for academics
Date: Thu, 28 Jun 2007 18:09:58 +0200

Both Nature networks and sciconnect.com seem to come close to what we need. Should we choose one of these or should we still wish for our own myExperiment community service?

Regards,
Marco.

Duncan Hull wrote:
Hello Marco

Paul Fisher wrote:
Marco Roos wrote:
Hello myExperimentalists,

Does anybody know of a 'facebook-style' tool on the net truly for scientists?

Apart from Nature Network and OpenWetWare I don't think there are any, yet.

Duncan

http://network.nature.com/profile/duncan

--
Marco Roos