[Myexperiment-discuss] Re: myExperiment software and AIDA

From: Carole Goble
Subject: [Myexperiment-discuss] Re: myExperiment software and AIDA
Date: Fri, 29 Jun 2007 10:11:25 +0100

Marco

Hello Carole,

Would it be possible to give Scott some insight into the software you are creating for myExperiment? Or get him into touch with the right people for that? He could look into how our AIDA services could fit, and where they could add functionality.

Another question is if the web page of myExperiment.org is (or could be) set up in such a way that we could use it for myExperiment.nl, while being able to add some specific local stuff. The logo's of NBIC or VL-e for instance could gain goodwill here and there ;-)
I will raise this at our meeting. We have a myExperiment hackathon all next week

Hugs

Carole

Regards,
Marco.