Re: [Myexperiment-discuss] Lost name?

From: Jiten Bhagat
Subject: Re: [Myexperiment-discuss] Lost name?
Date: Tue, 28 Oct 2008 12:44:14 +0000

Ok, great that it's sorted.

You can use a program like WinMerge (http://www.winmerge.org/) to check the diffs between your version and the latest version from the repo.

Give us a shout if you need anything else.

Jits

Linde, A.E. wrote:
It’s okay – I found it – was missing a ‘when’ in application_helper.rb: working now. This is the second missing code I’ve found in that file – better download it again – then try to remember what changes I made previously – time to download some old revisions I think.

T.