Re: [Myexperiment-discuss] Lost name?

From: Jiten Bhagat
Subject: Re: [Myexperiment-discuss] Lost name?
Date: Mon, 27 Oct 2008 23:32:47 +0000

Hi Tony,

That's very odd! You've probably already done this, but could you check the database to see if the "title" field in both the workflows and workflow_versions tables is being set correctly.

Thanks,
Jits

Linde, A.E. wrote:
Hi, I’ve just merged in the latest myExperiment code (rev 1886) to my own old version (rev 1549 – yes, much too long ago). It all works (well, as much as I’ve tested) except that the workflows are not showing the workflow names in the tab: each one only shows as ‘/workflows/4’ or whatever number. Going to the individual workflow shows the name as usual. AFAICS the code is the same though.

/app/views/workflows/_table.rhtml
<% title = contributable_name(workflow.id, 'Workflow') %> <%=link_to(query ? highlight_all(title, query) : title, workflow_path(workflow)) %>

Which shows up as:

Adding a new workflow has the same problem.

Any ideas what I’ve got wrong?

Thanks,
Tony.

--