Re: [Myexperiment-discuss] Upload any type of Workflow you want...

From: Jean-Claude Bradley
Subject: Re: [Myexperiment-discuss] Upload any type of Workflow you want...
Date: Wed, 5 Nov 2008 17:14:31 -0500

James,
(I'll copy this final email to the myExperiment list because I think it relates to some of the issues we've been discussing.)

Thanks for the detailed list of advantages of RDF - it is very helpful.  Just to illustrate what I meant by a web interface, Rajarshi just cooked this up:
http://rguha.ath.cx/~rguha/cicc/jcsol/solquery.py

with an explanation here:
http://usefulchem.blogspot.com/2008/11/ons-solubility-web-query.html

Jean-Claude