[Myexperiment-discuss] Get username & store endpoint

From: Linde, A.E.
Subject: [Myexperiment-discuss] Get username & store endpoint
Date: Thu, 6 Nov 2008 13:08:27 +0000

Many thanks, Jits: that worked.

One more question: in workflows/_table.rhtml, I want to refer to the username of the person logged in so as to construct the endpoint for storing their RDF claims: how might I do this?

And, longer term, I’ll want to change the user database table to store this endpoint permanently. Any concerns about doing this? I can forsee all sorts of problems keeping two separate database structures up to date as I pull down later revisions of myExperiment. Has anyone lese done this do you know?