Re: [Myexperiment-discuss] Re: Identifying Researchers on the Biomedical

From: Carole Goble
Subject: Re: [Myexperiment-discuss] Re: Identifying Researchers on the Biomedical Web (IRBW2009), Workshop May 13-14
Date: Mon, 20 Apr 2009 14:29:08 +0100

Duncan et al

I was also sent this from the BBSRC

I'll be flying back from the USA having just attended the CWA meeting which is more or less on the same topic!
I am not sure we have anyone who will be able to attend

Carole

Hi Mummi

I'm not sure if I can make this, although i'd like to.

I've forwarded this on to myGrid and myExperiment in case they would be interested in sending anyone.

Duncan