[Myexperiment-discuss] Weird things with Mozilla Weave add-on

From: Marco Roos
Subject: [Myexperiment-discuss] Weird things with Mozilla Weave add-on
Date: Tue, 28 Jul 2009 10:35:56 +0200

Hello myExperimenters,

I have just run into a weird problem, apparently due to the Mozilla Weave add-on in Firefox 3. When I log into myExperiment, it kind-of takes over, and logs in with a Mozilla openID. I think I am now on myExperiment twice, also through my this ID. It takes this identity also when I try to login with my e-mail address. The effect is scary, because it appears as if I have lost the complete contents of my account when this happens. Testing in another browser everything was ok with my account, so all is well (except that I have to check what Mozilla Weave thinks it is doing).

It is probably something very spurious, but because the effect is so scary, I thought you should let you know.

Cheers,
Marco.

PS interesting dragon when signing in ;-)