Re: [Myexperiment-discuss] myExperiment wiki is down....

From: Sean Bechhofer
Subject: Re: [Myexperiment-discuss] myExperiment wiki is down....
Date: Thu, 27 Aug 2009 12:14:05 +0100

On 27 Aug 2009, at 11:31, David R Newman wrote:

Hi Sean,

That dig record looks fine. All I can suggest is that there is some IPv6 break been Manchester and Southampton. If you are using Firefox you can go to about:config (in the address bar) and then search for IPv6 and disable it. I assume you can do a similar thing in IE and Safari but I am not sure how.

If this does turn out to be the case it would be useful to get some more details about the IPv6 addresses you have got as you may have a router advertising a rogue route.

It's back now.....

        Sean

--
Sean Bechhofer