[Myexperiment-discuss] Adminstrator (in addtion to owner) on myExperimen

From: Marco Roos
Subject: [Myexperiment-discuss] Adminstrator (in addtion to owner) on myExperiment?
Date: Thu, 27 Aug 2009 16:00:34 +0200

Would it be a lot of work to introduce the notion of an Adminstrator for groups on myExperiment?

Currently, there is just one owner, and I have noticed that this is often not enough. I would like to share the adminstration of some of my groups with others, which could be vitally important during longer periods of absence. And recently it we came across the scenario where the creator of a group will ultimately not be the adminstrator (CWA activities by Barend Mons). Many web2.0 site have the concept of an adminstrator or similar for this. This has been a request of mine for some time. Is it difficult to build in? I would welcome it asap.

Thanks,
Marco.

--
Marco Roos (PhD)
BioSemantics group, Human Genetics department, Leiden University Medical Centre