Re: [Myexperiment-discuss] Shim Library Prototype

From: Mannie Tags
Subject: Re: [Myexperiment-discuss] Shim Library Prototype
Date: Thu, 17 Sep 2009 14:06:43 +0100

Hello,

The beanshell extraction was done via the myExperiment (search) API, which would mean that workflows with restrictive sharing permissions should remain untouched. So, no; beanshells from private workflows were not and cannot be extracted.

Please note, the library was populated using workflows as of a specific date. Workflows uploaded to myExperiment after that date will not be parsed for beanshells.

I hope this was helpful.

Regards,
Mannie