[Myexperiment-discuss] RE: Roadmap and knowledge packs

From: David De Roure
Subject: [Myexperiment-discuss] RE: Roadmap and knowledge packs
Date: Tue, 31 Aug 2010 08:55:29 +0100

Hi - yes, contact Danius Michaelides and Don Cruickshank in ECS (copied so that
you can pick up their email addresses).  I'll be around tomorrow (Wednesday).
Given your area of interest we can also set up a skype chat with members of the
team in Manchester - in particular Sean Bechhofer is our expert for the packs
enhancement and has overview of the other e-Labs projects.

-- Dave