RE: [Myexperiment-discuss] MyExperiment SPARQL endpoint returns incorrec

From: David R Newman
Subject: RE: [Myexperiment-discuss] MyExperiment SPARQL endpoint returns incorrect results
Date: Tue, 22 Mar 2011 03:02:29 -0000

Hi Peter,

I have been waiting on a colleague of mine to finish his reasoner for 4Store
[1] before upgrading.  He is currently upgrading the reasoner so it supports
Raptor2 (latest versions of 4Store only support Raptor2 rather than Raptor).
Although upgrading doesn't take that long, all being well, I like to make sure
any version upgrades I do work on a test server before deploying them on the
live server.  For that reason, version upgrades can be a bit sporadic,
dependent on me finding time out from the project I am employed on.  If this is
a critical feature you require, I will see if I can set aside some time to look
into doing an upgrade.  When I do, I will probably upgrade to a checkout from
GIT, as I am aware of some significant performance improvements added since
1.1.2.

Regards

David Newman

[1] http://4sreasoner.ecs.soton.ac.uk/