Re: [Myexperiment-discuss] MyExperiment SPARQL endpoint returns incorrec

From: Peter Ansell
Subject: Re: [Myexperiment-discuss] MyExperiment SPARQL endpoint returns incorrect results
Date: Tue, 22 Mar 2011 13:29:12 +1000

Hi David,

I can filter the results using a simple rule for labels and titles, as
I never expect those to be blank nodes in practice. It will likely
only be an issue if rdf:type _:LL came back, which I think is unlikely
with MyExperiment data all having rdf:type declarations that I have
seen, so it isn't critical. If you could test this query on the new
version when you have it working it would be great.

Thanks,

Peter