Re: [Myexperiment-discuss] myexperiment.org is unavailable

From: Danius Michaelides
Subject: Re: [Myexperiment-discuss] myexperiment.org is unavailable
Date: Thu, 7 Jun 2012 11:05:13 +0100 (BST)

On Thu, 7 Jun 2012, Don Cruickshank wrote:

We're experiencing issues this morning with myexperiment.org and we're working
on getting services back up.

Hi,

myExperiment is back online now. We're looking into what happened but so
far all we can tell is that the main webserver became unresponsive at about
3:15am (UK BST) this morning. We had to force a machine reset to get it
restarted. We'll continue to monitor the situation.

myExperiment data lives on a different machine so we dont believe there's
been any lose of data.

Apologies for the downtime.
Danius