Re: [Myexperiment-discuss] Lots of strange hotmail users

From: Danius Michaelides
Subject: Re: [Myexperiment-discuss] Lots of strange hotmail users
Date: Thu, 7 Jun 2012 11:13:12 +0100 (BST)

On Thu, 7 Jun 2012, David R Newman wrote:

As David mentioned this is normal behaviour. In the last week, however,
we've been under a more sustained attack from spammers, so the spamming is
probably alot more visible. We're currently trying to deal with it.

Regards,
Danius

This doesn't sound like anything new. The spammers on MyExperiment are certainly more resourceful than any other project I have ever been involved with.

David Newman