myexperiment-hackers

Re: [myexperiment-hackers] More spam

From: Danius Michaelides
Subject: Re: [myexperiment-hackers] More spam
Date: Fri, 10 Oct 2008 18:39:01 +0100 (BST)

On Fri, 10 Oct 2008, Jiten Bhagat wrote:

Hi all,

More spamming on myExp... we must be famous!

So as we discussed on 5pm chat:

I've deleted all the messages where the recipient hasnt read it.
And set activated_at and email_confirmed_at to nil for the user.

Danius

Alan got this message from user "Esterseee" (http://www.myexperiment.org/users/1340)

---
Hello dear new friend, Compliment of the day,How are you today together with your business and your entire family? I guess that everything is ok with you. As is my pleassure to contact you after viewing your profile today at (www.myexperiment.org) which really interest me in having communication with you . If you will have the desire with me so that we can get to know each other better and see what happened in future. I will be very happy if you can write me through my email for easiest communication and to know all about each other,here is my email (address@hidden) i will be waiting to hearing from you as soon as you receive this mail. I wish you all the best for your day.Bye and take a good care of yourself,have a nice day.(Remember the distance,colour or age does not matter but love and understanding matters a lot in life) yours new friend ester HERE IS MY EMAIL ADDRESS(address@hidden) WRITE TO ME
---

Jits