nano-devel

[Nano-devel] yet another patch update

From: David Lawrence Ramsey
Subject: [Nano-devel] yet another patch update
Date: Sat, 6 Jul 2002 13:08:04 -0700 (PDT)

I've added a few more cleanups, and a fix for a problem on
xterm (but not rxvt or aterm) where certain characters in
the range 0x80-0x9f are interpreted as commands and end up
causing major screen corruption when editing files
containing those characters.  Now, they're all displayed
as 0x80, which doesn't appear to do anything; as I've noted
in the comment there and the Changelog entry, it will of
course have to be revised when UTF-8 support gets added to
nano.  (Yes, it's a bit hackish, but I haven't been able to
figure out another way around it.)

http://pooka_regent.tripod.com/patches/nano/nanodbbehemoth-patch.txt

Promote your group and strengthen ties to your members with address@hidden by
Everyone.net  http://www.everyone.net/?btn=tag