nano-devel

Extended regex badness (Was: Re: [Nano-devel] homepage - "latest version

From: Chris Allegretta
Subject: Extended regex badness (Was: Re: [Nano-devel] homepage - "latest version 1.0.9")
Date: Wed, 21 Aug 2002 18:37:40 -0700

On Tue, Aug 20, 2002 at 05:13:41AM +0200, Sven Guckes wrote:
> > > also - the screenshots linked from the
> > > screenshot page are pretty old and lame.
> > > i'd like to do try the color stuff but the
> > > configure script said that it is broken. :-(
> >
> > Well, that's a big and nice warning as it's not finished,
>
> documentation and websites are never finished.  but the
> old screenshots are beginning to look.. well.. "old".

In an attempt to (1) get back into this whole developer thing and (2)
carry out Sven's request, I noticed that the extended regex code seems
to have broken my all capital regex ("\<[A-Z_]\{2,\}\>").  Is this
because the extended regex syntax for this would be different?

Also, I made the warning less severe for --enable-color.

Chris A
--
Chris Allegretta        http://www.asty.org

"Share and Enjoy" - Douglas Adams, 1952 - 2001