nano-devel

[Nano-devel] Installing nano 1.1.0 when there is nano 1.0.9

From: Sharuzzaman Ahmat Raslan
Subject: [Nano-devel] Installing nano 1.1.0 when there is nano 1.0.9
Date: Thu, 29 Aug 2002 17:53:10 +0800

Hello,

As some of may know, I am the nano translator for Malay language. As the
translation is nearly finished, I would like to check for cosmetic consistency
of Malay language string with the user interface, as the translation tends to
become longer than the English string.

Currently I have nano 1.0.9, installed using RPM obtained from nano website. If
I would like to install nano 1.1.10 alongside nano 1.0.9 without uninstalling
it, how could that be done?

Is there available any RPM package that I can install to my computer, or do I
need to built it?

Thank you in advance for the asistance.

Sharuzzaman Ahmat Raslan