nano-devel

Re: [Nano-devel] Disabling ^S for scroll lock.

From: David Lawrence Ramsey
Subject: Re: [Nano-devel] Disabling ^S for scroll lock.
Date: Mon, 14 Oct 2002 19:05:19 -0700 (PDT)

--- Chris Allegretta <address@hidden> wrote:

<snip>

>Fine, it's in there.  DLR, I apologize (again), if I'm breaking your patches
>(again).

No problem; they're all back up to date, and there's a new
bugfix in nanowraproot.patch (the old way of disabling
wrapping only if ~/.nanorc existed assumed that ~/.nanorc
would always change the wrapping status, which isn't
always the case; now, wrapping is disabled just after
reading $SYSCONFDIR/nanorc and just before reading
~/.nanorc) and a few last typo fixes in nanodocs.patch.

http://pooka_regent.tripod.com/patches/nano/nanowraproot-patch.txt
http://pooka_regent.tripod.com/patches/nano/nanodocs-patch.txt

>Commit at your leisure.

Thank you.  I will just as soon as I do a little more
testing.

Select your own custom email address for FREE! Get address@hidden w/No Ads,
6MB, POP & more! http://www.everyone.net/selectmail?campaign=tag