nano-devel

Re: [Nano-devel] zh_TW.Big5 po for nano

From: Jordi Mallach
Subject: Re: [Nano-devel] zh_TW.Big5 po for nano
Date: Mon, 11 Oct 2004 22:14:20 +0200

Hi OLS3,

On Mon, Oct 11, 2004 at 10:21:29AM +0800, ols3 wrote:
> Here is the zh_TW.Big5(Traditional Chinese Big5) po file for nano.
> Please help to put into nano. Thank you.

We have a problem. You have translated nano 1.2.x, which probably isn't
too useful for chinese users (but you could prove us wrong). Another
nano user already translated the 1.3.x branch, which will become the new
stable nano version 1.4.x eventually.

Please, have a look at the file in the latest nano 1.3.x release and
work on that file.

Thanks,
Jordi
--