nano-devel

Re: [Nano-devel] Updates

From: David Lawrence Ramsey
Subject: Re: [Nano-devel] Updates
Date: Sun, 21 Nov 2004 18:57:32 +0100

--- Rocco Corsi <address@hidden> wrote:
>OK problem seems to be with Gnome Terminal 2.7.3.  I tried with xterm
>and I didn't see the problem.  I also tried from mingetty console and
>problem is not seem.

It doesn't seem to happen on the Linux console, rxvt, or Eterm either.

>Should we do anything?

Considering what's been found during testing, you're probably right
about it's being a gnome-terminal display problem.  If it is, then I
don't think we can do anything about it on this end.  (By the way, does
anyone know whether konsole has any problems with nano CVS?)