nano-devel

[Nano-devel] Porting nano to my own OS (Issue with curses)

From: bluecode
Subject: [Nano-devel] Porting nano to my own OS (Issue with curses)
Date: Thu, 20 Sep 2007 19:45:25 +0200

Hello nano developers,

I have been trying to port nano to my OS for quite some time now. Therefore I
had to write my own curses library.
I am stuck right now: Most things work (editing text etc.), but I can't figure
out how curses is supposed to communicate a keypress of Ctrl (e.g. Crtl+x to
exit nano, Ctrl+o to save the file) to nano.
I have consulted the Single Unix Specification, but it left me pretty much
clueless on that issue. Google did not help either. So I thought I ask you
guy, since you know nano's internals best.

Thanks for reading & replying.