nano-devel

Re: [Nano-devel] Russian translation

From: David Ramsey
Subject: Re: [Nano-devel] Russian translation
Date: Tue, 18 Sep 2007 13:51:30 -0500

On 9/18/07, Jordi Mallach <address@hidden> wrote:

<snip>

> David, are you planning a 2.0.7 release? The licence change is a
> pretty big change that we probably want to distribute.

Yes, but I'd like to have all the copyright assignment to the FSF done
before then, and that's taking some time.  (On the other hand, the time
means that more bugs can potentially be found; I fixed one a few days
ago where pressing PageUp with the mark on and the first line of the
file onscreen wouldn't update the screen properly.)  It'll come out as
soon as everything is sorted out...