nano-devel

Re: [Nano-devel] Syntax Highlighting for AT&T assembly

From: Eitan Adler
Subject: Re: [Nano-devel] Syntax Highlighting for AT&T assembly
Date: Wed, 9 Feb 2011 21:46:26 -0500

> there is already an asm.nanorc that handles .s files.  you cant have more than
> one match.
> -mike

Ah - I didn't even notice that file because I run with my own nanorc
file. This version has support for a different syntax of assembly.
Perhaps one could match .asm and one could match .s? If not then I'll
leave this file in public for other people to use if they so choose
:-)

Attached is a newer version btw.

--
Eitan Adler