nano-devel

Re: [Nano-devel] Colorize the menu, title bar, and status bar

From: Mark Majeres
Subject: Re: [Nano-devel] Colorize the menu, title bar, and status bar
Date: Fri, 28 Mar 2014 00:06:07 -0700

I don't see the unnecessary changes in parse_color_string.  I mostly
cut and pasted that code from parse_colors.  I replaced the cut lines
with a call to parse_color_string.  I also call parse_color_string in
set_colorpairs.  When the function is called from set_colorpairs the
check for 'bright' is not needed.  I can add a bool to the function
call and skip the check.  It will add a byte or two though, and I
don't see any harm in running the check.  Let me know if I am
overlooking something.