nano-devel

[Nano-devel] New option, killing trailing whitespace on justify

From: Chris Allegretta
Subject: [Nano-devel] New option, killing trailing whitespace on justify
Date: Mon, 22 Feb 2016 10:31:44 -0500

I've found myself wanting needing this every once in awhile where. when
editing code. I have to add or pull out a bunch of text and then want to
justify that section, but for all the newly joined lines there is
trailing whitespace introduced.  I've added a nanorc option called
"kill_spaces_on_justify" which is a terrible name, but describing this
behavior isn't the easiest thing to do.

Does anyone have a better name for this option?  Also, I assume that
no one else is clamoring for this feature, but if you're suddenly
finding it compelling enough that you'd want a command line flag
for it, let me know.

Thanks much!

Chris A
--