nano-devel

Re: [Nano-devel] adding a word-completion feature to nano

From: Benno Schulenberg
Subject: Re: [Nano-devel] adding a word-completion feature to nano
Date: Wed, 30 Nov 2016 10:17:33 +0100

Hello Sumedh,

On Tue, Nov 29, 2016, at 20:16, Sumedh Pendurkar wrote:
> Are there any issues/bugs to be fixed regarding the completion feature?

The only issue is that the feature depends on the undo system
so that it fails to compile when configured with --enable-tiny.
So it needs a few more '#ifndef NANO_TINY' to fix that.

Better, though, would be to have a --disable-wordcomp configure
option, so that self-compiling users who don't want the feature
can exclude it.

> I have tested quite a bit; it seems to work fine with my regular use.

I haven't tested much, but during those tests did not encounter
any problems -- it works nicely.

Benno

--
http://www.fastmail.com - The professional email service