nano-devel

Re: [Nano-devel] Incremental search

From: Benno Schulenberg
Subject: Re: [Nano-devel] Incremental search
Date: Mon, 30 Oct 2017 21:27:46 +0100

Op 29-10-2017 om 03:26 schreef Marco Diego Aurélio Mesquita:
Attached is a proof of concept patch to implement incremental search in nano.
[...]

So, please tell me: is there interest in this feature?
I think you are doing things the wrong way around: first implementing
something and then asking whether people are interested in it.  It would
be better to ask what people would like, which things in nano annoy them,
and then implement or fix that.  You could organize a poll, or search the
internet, or look through Savannah...

Benno