nano-devel

[Nano-devel] [RFC] Ability to navigate lints even when not in lint mode

From: Marco Diego Aurélio Mesquita
Subject: [Nano-devel] [RFC] Ability to navigate lints even when not in lint mode
Date: Sat, 8 Dec 2018 03:50:11 -0200

Hi Devs!

I experimented with a quick prototype to allow me to navigate lints
even when not in lint mode. This is very useful when, for example,
you have warnings in your code and you want to look around, make
some brief changes and navigate to the next warning. I tried it
and liked very much.

It is specially helpful with my config to use the linter as a
"jump to declaration/reference".

If anybody else is interested, please tell as I'd love to get this
feature included.

Thanks!