Re[2]: [Nel] File formats+other stuff

From: Robert Bjarnason
Subject: Re[2]: [Nel] File formats+other stuff
Date: Sat, 13 Jan 2001 20:49:54 -0800

Hi Vianney,

VC> okay, next is the content of our current config file, hope it s what you
VC> wanted:

Thanks :)  I like the way you have the config files
created automaticly, I just hadn't looked in the
right place...

VC> Don't forget that it's a quite young project
VC> and we need time to give some examples and stuff.
VC> We are currently working on a small sample world to give the community
VC> something to kick around and showcase what NeL can do.
VC> We'll release it next week so please be a little patient.
VC> Of course this example will have nothing to do with our final game.
VC> Its main use is to help us to test our library and test our team production
VC> pipelines.

I appolagice for my tone of voice before, I really
appricate your effort and think your doing a great
job.

VC> Great! The only potential problem could be for exporting datas.
VC> But it would be neat if you wrote an export pluggin for Maya,
VC> and we'd love to have another example of a program using NeL.

We've already started to work on a plugin, written in MEL Script,
using info gathered from the source code distribution.
Do you have any formal documents on the different fileformats?

Warm regards,
Robert