Re: [Nel] mesa3D

From: Vianney Lecroart
Subject: Re: [Nel] mesa3D
Date: Wed, 17 Jan 2001 10:01:06 +0100

Hello,

>   /* Header file version number, required by OpenGL ABI for Linux */
> #define GL_GLEXT_VERSION 6
>
> ???
> You guys are not up to date! you are ahead of time :-)
>
> Btw, I tried to fake a correct GL_GLEXT_VERSION but compile fails later
> :-(((
>
> I hope to be able to compile NeL again soon ...
>
> Bernard

In fact, it's Mesa that is not synchronized with the official sgi
extensions.
You have to get the last glext.h from sgi:

http://oss.sgi.com/projects/ogl-sample/ABI/glext.h

and it will be ok (we ll add this to the INSTALL file)

Vianney Lecroart
---
lead programmer / nevrax.com
icq#: 6870415
homepage: http://ace.planet-d.net
www.geek.com: GCS/E d- s+++: a-- C+++$ UL++ P- L+++>+$ E+>- W++ N+ o? K-
w++$ O- M- V- PS- PE? Y PGP t 5? X+ R- tv++ b- DI D+ G e++ h+ r-- y?