Re: [Nel] some questions about buildings Nel under win32

From: Vianney Lecroart
Subject: Re: [Nel] some questions about buildings Nel under win32
Date: Thu, 18 Jan 2001 10:48:39 +0100

> perhaps i make a mistake building freetype.
> i've got freetype-2.0.1 which generate freetype200b8_D.lib (debug)
> and freetype200b8MT.lib (release) in the lib directory.

when we compile freetype2.0.1, it generated a freetype.lib in the
freetype-2.0.1/obj directory.
we never rename the library name or something like that.
we don t have freetype200b8MT.lib or these strange lib filename.
it seems with the name that it s freetype version 2.0.0 beta 8 and it s
perhaps the reason.

> and i've got another question a the 0.1 release of nel client and
> server. where are the data. in another module than code.
> cos i can see data on the webcvs but i can't get it with wincvs ?

no, we don t put the data on cvs because it s too slow to get them and
binaries are
not very well managed in cvs. if you want data for the snowballs game, you
have to
download the tarball or zip file from the www.nevrax.org web site.

Vianney