Re: [Nel] Compiling nel

From: david . belius
Subject: Re: [Nel] Compiling nel
Date: Tue, 23 Jan 2001 17:13:38 +0100

Freetype is a library. www.freetype.org.

Poet007 - Da BondGirl Partner wrote:

I just downloaded all necessary packages (I think so) to run

nel software but it seems that a file is missing.

While compiling the 3d lib,

a "fatal error C1083: Cannot open include file: 'freetype/freetype.h':
No such file or directory"

occurs.

I'm trying to compile it using VC++ under win2000.

I have downloaded STLPort and configured VC++ to use it. After having

launched a "find file" command under windows, it seems that freetype.h isn't

stored on my hard disk. Could you add it in the CVS tree please ?

Thanks in advance and may the force be with you :)

Poet007.