[Nel] compile.cpp

From: nel
Subject: [Nel] compile.cpp
Date: Tue, 06 Mar 2001 00:39:40 -0500

After finally getting the client to compile and run I ran into the problem
of the itsalive.nevrax.org site not being alive. So I figured I'd compile the
server on my system.
First problem I had with the agent_service directory is it was searching for
my Python.h file which I finally had to explicetly include the path in the
Makefile. The final problem was that there's no compile.cpp in the agent_service
directory and the Makefile is trying to create the compile.o
I'll check out the .gz version to see if there's a compile.cpp in there.

                                                        Elwar