Re: [Nel] compile.cpp

From: Vincent Archer
Subject: Re: [Nel] compile.cpp
Date: Tue, 6 Mar 2001 15:46:59 +0100

According to Cedric Valignat:
> Sorry about that, itsalive die miserably due to a ventilator problem :-(

When your CPU fan decide it's time to take a vacation, the CPU doesn't
like working without clim anymore than you. :)

> > The final problem was that there's no compile.cpp in the agent_service
> > directory and the Makefile is trying to create the compile.o
> > I'll check out the .gz version to see if there's a compile.cpp in there.
>
> This was fixed yesterday.

That happens when someone adds a new file to the compilation process,
but forgets a "cvs add" :)

--
Vincent Archer                                         Email: address@hidden

Nevrax France.                              Off on the yellow brick road we go!