[Nel] I can't compile.. but I don't think it's source related exactly...

From: Tony Hoyt
Subject: [Nel] I can't compile.. but I don't think it's source related exactly....
Date: Fri, 25 Jan 2002 00:18:15 -0500

This error sounds like a config issue on my side. But I have no idea how to
fix it.. When building nelns 3d, I get this..

--------------------Configuration: misc - Win32
DebugFast--------------------
Compiling...
vector_2f.cpp
vector_h.cpp
fatal error C1001: INTERNAL COMPILER ERROR
        (compiler file 'msc1.cpp', line 1794)
         Please choose the Technical Support command on the Visual C++
         Help menu, or open the Technical Support help file for more
information
vectord.cpp
fatal error C1001: INTERNAL COMPILER ERROR
        (compiler file 'msc1.cpp', line 1794)
         Please choose the Technical Support command on the Visual C++
         Help menu, or open the Technical Support help file for more
information
etc.

  Any idea what's going on?

  Tony