Re: [Nel] I can't compile.. but I don't think it's source related exactl

From: Emmanuel Deloget
Subject: Re: [Nel] I can't compile.. but I don't think it's source related exactly....
Date: Fri, 25 Jan 2002 09:52:25 +0100

Not sure but...

You should try to install the last VC++ service pack if you don't.

Another way to produce this kind of errors is to compile a project
which lies in a shared directory on another machine. Another
(again :) way is to compile a project on a non working hard drive
- try to run scandisk.

Hope this helps,

--
Emmanuel