[Nel] Basic Compilation

From: shannon hall
Subject: [Nel] Basic Compilation
Date: Wed, 10 Apr 2002 10:27:14 -0700 (PDT)

hey Guys,
  I read through most of the threads and I haven't
seen any referrences to possible porting to .Net
environment.  Is this on the horizon, or do I need to
get a previous version of visual c/c++ to compile.
Also while I am at it, which is better for me to do if
I am just tinkering around (use the downloaded zips/
or get the CVS version of the code).  Thanks in
advance for your responses.
Cheers!
Beau