Re: [Nel] Basic Compilation

From: Vianney Lecroart
Subject: Re: [Nel] Basic Compilation
Date: Thu, 11 Apr 2002 09:26:28 +0200

Hi,

I have Visual .NET on my computer and I compiled NeL easily. There's only
some little change to do on the source code. I'll plan to commit the Visual
.NET solution this week (.sln + .vcproj).

Vianney Lecroart
---
lead network programmer / nevrax.com
icq#: 6870415
homepage: http://ace.planet-d.net
www.geekcode.com: GCS/E d- s+++: a-- C+++$ UL++ P- L+++>+$ E+>- W++ N+ o? K-
w++$ O- M- V- PS- PE? Y PGP t 5? X+ R- tv++ b- DI D+ G e++ h+ r-- y?