Re: [Nel] NeLNS Configure

From: Loic Dachary
Subject: Re: [Nel] NeLNS Configure
Date: Tue, 16 Apr 2002 10:02:00 +0200

Phil Jia-Lin Wu writes:
 > I have compiled the NeL library downloaded by cvs today(16/04/02). Then i
 > want to compile NelNS, which is downloaded today as well.
 > However, i got error when i configure it by command:
 > ./configure --with-stlport=/usr/local.
 >
 > The error message is :
 > checking for nel/net/sock.h... yes
 > checking for main in -lnelmisc... no
 > configure: error: NeL Misc must be installed (http://www.nevrax.org).
 >
 > I did install NeL on /usr/local, and i could see the libraries,
 > libnelmisc.a, libnelmisc.la, libnelmisc.so, libnelmisc.so.0,
 > libnelmisc.so.0.0.3, are in the /usr/local/lib.
 >
 > What's the problem?

        Mh. Forget my previous mail. The problem comes from your
installed stlport. Apparently it finds -lstlport_gcc (the ./configure
output should show that it does) but the library does not contain the
expected symbols.

        Could you please provide the following:

        - full output of ./configure
        - full content of config.log
        - stlport version you're using
        - stlport compilation and install command + full output

        Thanks,